In Women cell, it organizes programs on different type of issues such and gender sensitization, Women Empowerment, Women Literacy, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, Women Safety, Health Awareness. The programs are usually organize in the form of seminars, debates, slogan writing, poster making, painting competitions and workshops.
Under the National Education Policy, a Women Cell under the guidance of Mrs. Pooja (Deptt. of Punjabi) has been set up. The cell undertakes the following activities for the Physical, Economical, Physiological and Legal Empowerment of the Girl students by:
- Creating awareness among girl students about their rights and educate and motivate them to raise their voice against gender bias.
- Organizing various types of activities to keep the girl students to actualize their potential.
- Organizing self defense activities and extension lectures for health awareness.
- Enhancing skills of the girl students to undertake self employment as their career such as
- beauty culture courses, soft toys making, pickle making etc.
- Organizing various activities such as Declamation, Slogan Writing, and Poetic sensibility for expression of their thoughts.